All About Cannabis Tincture Drops
Cannabis is incredibly versatile. It can take on a range of forms and offers a wide variety of benefits. One form that carries several purposes and perks is tinctures, a convenient, user-friendly, smoke-free, fuss-free, cannabis-infused product. But what are the primary tincture uses? What are the benefits of tincture drops? Are they suitable for you? Follow along as we dive into everything you need to know!
THC vs. CBD Tincture Drops
Before investing in a tincture, it’s helpful to learn some basic facts and learn the primary types of tincture drops available to you.
The different types of tinctures are categorized by their cannabinoid content. The cannabinoids CBD and THC have their own unique set of properties and effects, so depending on your interests and desired experience, you’ll find certain cannabinoid ratios are better than others.
- THC: These tinctures are primarily concentrated with the cannabinoid tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which is responsible for the best-known psychoactive effects in marijuana. Some THC tincture benefits include treating pain, nausea, anxiety, insomnia, low appetite, and muscle spasticity.
- CBD: These tinctures are often sourced from hemp and are ideal for consumers who don’t typically enjoy the “high” effects of THC. The primary benefits of CBD are similar to THC minus the psychoactive experience, and as a result, it has been regulated a bit differently. In states where marijuana is reserved only for medical use, CBD-only tincture drops are still an option for consumers who are not medical patients.
- Hybrid: These tinctures provide varying combinations of both CBD and THC, but the most common blend is a 1:1 ratio, though you can find others that match your needs.
Tincture Uses & Different Ways to Enjoy
Fortunately, tinctures are flexible. They don’t come with any specific rules or require any one method of use, which is part of their appeal among consumers. However, most users choose to enjoy their cannabis tinctures sublingually, meaning they place a preferred number of tincture drops directly under the tongue and wait around 30 seconds before swallowing, then voila! You can also drop the product directly into your mouth and ingest or incorporate it into drinks, food, smoothies, morning coffee, or drizzle it over some ice cream before hitting the hay.
Advantages of Cannabis Tincture Drops
Cannabis-infused tincture drops offer a distinct array of advantages, which has only made them one of the most popular ways to consume and enjoy cannabis. Depending on your needs, lifestyle, and preferences, you will find that one or more of these benefits appeals to you:
- Discretion: Tinctures don’t have a noticeable scent, unlike other forms of cannabis. They are typically packaged in a simple, subtle glass bottle with a dropper top, similar to other general medications or supplements. You can easily enjoy a few drops without sparking any unwanted attention or disturbing others.
- Smoke-Free: Similarly, smoke can be a nuisance to others and yourself, and for many consumers, smoking cannabis isn’t the ideal method, so tinctures serve as an excellent alternative.
- Convenient: It truly doesn’t get much easier than tincture drops — all it takes is a simple dropper and a few seconds to enjoy the many properties and benefits of cannabis.
- Low-Cal: The tincture experience is similar to that of edibles, just without the added sugar, calories, and fat that can come along with them.
- Quicker Results: By taking your tinctures sublingually, you may experience the effects more quickly yet still enjoy a long-lasting effect.
- Control: The dropper provides users great control over the serving size, and you can adjust the amount according to your liking and needs.
Interested in incorporating tincture drops into your cannabis journey? Start at The Flower Shop AZ!