The Packager for The Flower Shop is responsible for preparing flower for distribution to the dispensaries. This includes trimming, packing, rolling, and stacking medical marijuana. We are seeking someone who is looking to learn about our industry and start at the ground floor. This position will be working in close quarters with others in a high-volume prepping and packaging area. In addition to working fast this person must also be committed to quality. Must be able to work in a production environment including lifting, standing, and bending for most of the shift.
• The ability to work consistently in a fast-paced production environment
• Strong finger dexterity for producing pre-rolls and packaging flower
• Must work well with others, take direction, and can work autonomously
• Maintain quality standards by following all policies, procedures for the operation
• The ability to multitask including working on projects simultaneously
• Good problem-solving skills, can resolve issues quickly
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
• 1 to 3 years of experience working in a production environment, or previous experience in the cannabis industry
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. in close quarters
• Previous experience working with details with minimal supervision
• Previous experience with an inventory control system
• Good communication skills both written and verbal
• Willingness to work, learn and appreciate the complexities of the cannabis industry.
Please send your resume and cover letter to be considered.